Here you can store templates for signatures for all actions where an email should be sent; such signature template can then be selected by using the respective actions (e.g., under Service Desk > Incidents > select the Incident > under Actions, click Send E-mail > Signature).
To Create an E-mail Signature
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Configurations > E-mail Signatures.
- On the toolbar, click +Add E-mail Signature. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter detailed information about the email signature.
- Name: Unique name of the email signature.
- Enabled: Activate or deactivate the email signature by selecting or deselecting the Enabled checkbox.
- Send Email: Specify whether this template can be used for emails.
- Compliance Rule: Specify whether this template can be used for compliance rules.
- Click Done at the bottom to save and close.
In the action pane, you can access the most important Actions for this email signature with one click.
- Edit: Open the email signature for editing.
- Delete: Delete the email signature.
- History: View and export email signature related transactions.
- Export: Export the email signature to an .xml file; select the Export N:M Relations checkbox to also export data about related objects with N to M, or many to many, relation.
- Set Audience: Restrict access to the email signature; only users and/or user roles selected in the widget are granted access.