Specified service account has not enough permissions.
The specified service account is not member of the local group "Administrators" or "IIS_IUSRS".
Add service account to role "Administrators" or "IIS_IUSERS":
- Add user to Admin role(All steps must be performed under Administrator privileges)
- Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Computer Management
- In Left Navigation Panel go to Local Users and Groups -> Groups
- Right Click on "Administrator" role and select Add to Group
- Right Click on "IIS_IUSERS" role and select Add to Group
- Add user to group and save
- Proceed with Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management Setup