The uninstallation procedure is mostly automatic. You only need to manually delete the databases and some files in the installation folder.
- Log on to the application server.
- Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program. The programs that are installed on the application server are listed.
- Select Matrix42 Workspace Management, and then click Uninstall/Change and follow the instructions.
- On the application server, remove the remaining files from the installation folder in Matrix42\.
- Delete the M42Production, M42Archive, M42WareHouse, M42InstanceStore, and M42Monitoring databases. On your database server, open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, click the database name, and then press DELETE.
Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management is fully uninstalled.