A quick call is a template for recurring support queries. The basic information is already entered in the quick call and can be used for creating new tickets.
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- On the toolbar, click Add Incident. A properties dialog opens.
- Select a template in the Quick Call field. The data from the quick call is copied to the incident.
- Enter detailed information about the incident. For detailed description of the Incident dialog, refer to the Incident Dialog article in this User Guide.
- Click DONE at the bottom to save and close.