If a ticket is linked to a Service Level Agreement, there are specific times (escalation times) when it should be assigned to a responsible person (= reaction time) and closed (= solution time).
The reaction time and the solution time are calculated automatically by the system according to priority and respective regional working times or holidays - this information is summarized in the service time profile. A service time profile defines service times, location, and time zone in which a service level is provided.
Before the escalation times are reached, the system automatically sends notification emails to the person who is responsible for the ticket or the members of the role (you can define this notification period yourself).
To Create a Service Time Profile
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Configurations > Service time profiles.
- On the toolbar, click Add Service Time Profile.
- Enter detailed information about the service time profile.
- For each day, add the corresponding times to enable or disable them as working times.
- Click Done at the bottom to save and close.
This manual provides the following samples of configuring working times:
- Example 1: Basic Calculation
- Example 2: Creation Date Outside Working Times
- Example 3: Moving Escalation Points To a Working Day
- Example 4: Escalation Points Outside Working Times
- Example 5: Service Level Units in Hours and Days
- Example 6: Moving Escalation Points
- Example 7: Creation Date Outside Working Times, Ticket Paused