If History is enabled for a Configuration Item and user has enough permission to run a "History" action - he can open a History Wizard.
- To force the most recent changes to be shown here user may click the "Force Consolidation" button.
- On the top of the wizard there is a filter section so user may filter only changes he wants to see among other changes.
- There are two lists in the main section
- In the "Transactions" list user may see all the transactions that was performed against the object and fits the filter conditions.When user clicks on a transaction item in this list - the changes of those transaction are displayed in the "Transaction details" list
- In the "Transaction details" list user may see all the changes of the selected transaction.When user clicks on the item in this list - the change details get displayed.