Applies for EMv7
Where to find what on the client on EM Agent v7
Any information on the client on the EM Agent can be found in the folder "C:\ProgramData\Matrix42\Enterprise Manager Agent\", including the following:
- Information on a package, contains file list per SCCM application/SCCM package
- Information on the download server (DP's)
- Anything that runs on the Agent
- The file displays information on when the respective job runs with which parameters
- Running subdirectory : Shows which job is currently being processed, which can only be one file at a time; if no job is running, the folder is empty.
- Log of the Agent, shows all actions that are executed and displays errors
- Contains all files that need to be sent to the server
- If this folder does not contain any file, all data on the server are up-to-date.
- Errors folder: In case a file could not be transmitted after the 100th attempt, it is moved into the Error folder.
- Data Storage, contains all control information
- Shows which data have been transmitted and, in most cases, been transferred to the server.
- Displays all running tasks.
- All information on a task has been collected in the task file.
- History folder: If a task is removed, it is moved into the History folder.