The default setting is that the usage of the UEM Console is permitted to administrative users only.
The following article describes how to allow other users to use the UEM Console.
How to permit non-administrative users to use the UEM Console
In order to allow an existing person to use UEM console please proceed as followed:
- From the app-drawer choose the Master Data application
- Navigate to Users > Persons
- Select the person you want to permit and click on edit
- Choose Roles on the left pane and click on Add
- Search for Unified Endpoint Management
- Check the rule "Unified Endpoint Management" and click on Select
- Click Done to save changes and close dialog
After re-login the person is able to see UEM Console application and to work with it.