Languages: EN, DE
Components: EgoSecure Console, EgoSecure Agents
Operating system: Windows
EgoSecure Cloud Service SETUP
To set up the EgoSecure Cloud Service, you need the following data:
- EgoSecureConsole.exe or EgoSecureConsoleWin32.exe
- Authentication certificate for the Console including password
- Password for the Client authentication certificate
- Access data for the EgoSecure Server, EgoSecure login
Certificates, passwords and login data are included into the Welcome Package.
Download the EgoSecure Console on the Matrix42 Marketplace (login required).
- Import the Console certificate for the current Windows user. Instruction
- Start the file EgoSecureConsole.exe or EgoSecureConsoleWin32.exe.
⇒ The Console login dialog appears.
- Enter the Server connection data in the Server and Port fields.
- Click on the lock in the Server field.
⇒ The dialog where you need to select the certificate appears.
- Click OK to confirm.
⇒ The lock in the Server field becomes green.
- Enable the Use EgoSecure authentication check box.
- Enter the login data you received.
- Click OK.
⇒ The Console is now ready to use. The Welcome dialog with first steps opens.
⇒ If you use the Azure AD directory service, you can now set it up in the Console. For details, see: Setting up Azure AD in the EgoSecure Cloud
Installing EgoSecure Agent client component
- In the Console, navigate to Installation | EgoSecure agents | Create MSI package.
- In the Path to the MSI package area, enable the Other destination radio button and click Browse to select location for the MSI package on the computer.
- In the Settings of MSI package area, enable the Add authentication certificate option and enter the password for the Client certificate.
- Specify other settings, if necessary.
- Click Generate.
- Install the MSI package:
- locally on the Client: the authentication certificate is imported automatically. Enter the password during the installation.
- via software distribution or group policy: the authentication certificate is imported automatically. Transfer the certificate password via the following script parameter:
If you use the Azure AD directory service, you can install Agents via the Installation menu of the Console after the directory service synchronization.
⇒ EgoSecure Agent is now installed and connected to the EgoSecure Server. The Client computer and the user logged on to Agent appears in Console under Rights management. You can now activate products and manage rights.
In the EgoSecure Console - Quick Start Guide you can find information about the following steps:
- Activating products for users and computers
- Adjusting client settings
- Configuring default rights
Other documents and manuals you can find here: Documents and manuals