The article demonstrates how the changes implemented in previous lessons can be assembled to the Configuration Package "Fleet Management" and then seamlessly installed on another environment.
Step 1: Generate Configuration Package
The package can be easily generated out of the Configuration Project object with action "Export to Package"
- Open the "Fleet Management" project, in the area "Administration/Extensions/Configuration Projects"
- Run the action "Export to Package"
- If needed elevate the Package version
Step 2: Install the package on remote Environment
The easiest way to install the Configuration Package is using the Configuration Package Web Installer feature.
- Open the UUX console of the target environment
- Open the management area "Administration/Extensions/Installed Packages"
- Start the action "Install Package" and in file-picker choose the package file generated on the previous step
- Proceeding with the action the System install the package
Download the latest version of the Fleet Management Configuration Package follows the link.
Step 3: Evaluate the installed Package
Find the package among the installed packaged in area "Administration/Extensions/Installed Packages"
Check the Fleet Management application is up and running