The Intune Inventory data provider can successfully be used for the import of devices. Other objects that the data provider imports will not be fully operational. This articles lists main limitations of the current implementation that will be fixed in the next release of the add-on.
It is not recommended to use the Intune Inventory data provider along with the Azure Active Directory data provider as it may lead to the creation of duplicates.
Limitations of the current implementation
The latest released version is available on Matrix42 Extension Gallery.
- Fingerprints for installed applications are imported without the manufacturer name.
- Managed devices and installed applications are imported; however, a relation between them is not imported.
- Matching with existing computers is limited to Intune-ID. This may lead to duplicates if devices have been imported before from other data sources.
- Import of user accounts is limited to maximum of 100 records.
- It is not possible to provision services created based on the Intune applications.
- Data provider's workflows require AppFabric