Searching for Incidents
To search for a specific incident:
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- In the action pane, click Search Incidents. An input wizard opens.
- If you remember the summary of the incident that you are looking for, enter it in the Text field. When you start the search in the context of a specific incident, i.e. select the incident on the search page, the Text field is pre-filled.
- If the incident has any related assets and/or services, select them in the corresponding fields.
- If you remember the subject, category, ID, status, and reason of the incident, enter this information into the corresponding fields.
- Select whether you want to use all your search criteria or just one of them (AND/OR).
- Select whether you want to include the archived incidents in the search results, and then click Search.
- If your search query has matching results, they will appear below, with links to the found incident(s). When you start the search in the context of a specific incident, you can attach the search results to this incident by selecting them and clicking the Attach to Incident button.
Our search results are limited to 500 items. If you can't find what you need, apply additional filters, such as Category, Status, etc.