The Depot lists all available types of assignable objects (Classic) and all available Tags (Modern). This list contains general information about the software packages which are available for use in the application:
- Name - name of software type;
- Version - Version (if available)
- Description - Description as provided by the source system;
- Active Assignments - number of active assignment groups where the package is applied to;
- Installations - number of devices which have already installed the object;
- Object Type - Type of object;
- Management Type - management type.
By clicking on a device displayed in the list, another window opens with further information and configuration options, such as Add to Assignment(s), Create Assignment, Delete, History..
- Software (Empirum Package)
- Tag (Silverback)
- Agent Configuration (Empirum agent Template)
- Patch Management Group (Empirum Patch Management Patch and Service Pack Groups)
- OS Installation Sources (Empirum Imported Operating Systems)
- OS Language Pack (Empirum imported Language Packs)
- Boot Image (Empirum WinPE or EPE PreBoot Images)
Add to Assignment(s)
Click on the button to open a list of all available assignments. You can now mark one or more assignments and then add them via the button to the assignments. This option is only available for object types which can be added multiple times to an assignment (i.E multiple software packages but not multiple OS installation sources).
Clicking the button opens the Assignment window, in which an appropriate assignment can be configured for the selected device.
Preview Pane for Objects
By selecting an Object, a preview pane opens up including further technical information and interaction possibilities.
This view is arranged in several tabs:
This tab shows all object-general information like: Name, Status, Service Type, link to the Service, Supported Platforms and other general info.
This tab shows all object-specific information depending on which Object was selected.
Devices (only for Software Package and Tags )
In this tab of the preview pane contain two sub-tabs:
- Assigned Devices - this tab contain info about all devices which already have assigned to the selected service (only from Assignment Groups with status "Active")
- Installation Status - this tab contain info about all devices which already have installed on the selected service are displayed (only for Software Package and Tag ).
Selecting a device in this list will show further details for this device.
Assignments: Assigned to Assignment Groups
In this tab of the preview pane, all Assignments are shown where the selected object has been added to.
In addition this table shows the current rollout process of applications on a device, using the following columns:
- devices: Shows the number of devices that have been assigned to install this object by a single assignment group.
- installed: Shows the number of devices of an assignment, that has been already installed selected package.