For details about software and hardware requirements, see the article System requirements.
For details about installation and support information, see the article Usage and Support.
- An issue where it was not possible to disable the User capturing enabled checkbox in the PBA configuration script.
- An issue where a domain was switched to the other one after entering a wrong password in UEFI PBA.
- BitLocker added to WinPE. Now it is possible to decrypt the drives encrypted by BitLocker.
- The option for removing and restoring FDE drivers was added to WinPE.
- The Configure TPM option was removed from Policy Builder.
- An issue where FDE could not be initialized on systems with 2 physical drives when the operating system was located on the second one.
FDE MANAGEMENT IN EGOSECURE DATA PROTECTION CONSOLE
- The TPM support option was removed from Product settings » FDE » Installation settings.
- An issue when the ERI file exported from Console was not password-protected.