For details about software and hardware requirements, see the article System requirements.
For details about installation and support information, see the article Usage and Support.
- Added a possibility in Simple PBA (graphical mode) to go back during a smartcard login.
- Detailed logs for the Friendly Network driver added.
- An ability to use an arrow for going back in Helpdesk for Simple PBA (graphical mode).
- An issue where Helpdesk for Simple PBA (graphical mode) did not work.
- An issue where the dialog about incorrect password closed instantly in Simple PBA (graphical mode).
- An issue where characters were typed in the User field instead of Password field when using a virtual keyboard in Simple PBA (graphical mode).
- An issue where it was impossible to delete PBA users with Russian letters or special symbols.
- Possibility to read remote task results from registry in case of reboot during task execution was added.
- Algorithms for calculating elapsed and remaining encryption time when hibernate were improved.
- Possibility to view the administration password was added.
- Volume name displaying improved.
- Key length 256 for AES is set as default when creating a decryption policy.
- Message displaying when FDE initialization is not possible due to a lack of free space was changed.
- The Policy Builder usability when creation an encryption policy was improved.
- Default path to save an .eri file was changed.
- An issue when selected changes were not saved when going back in the Disk Encryption and Policy Builder sections.
- An issue where the warning message did not appear when opening the Disk Encryption tab while n32fde.exe is running.
FDE management in EgoSecure Data Protection Console
- PBA option Without DRM was added to EgoSecure Data Protection Console.