For details about software and hardware requirements, see the article System requirements.
For details about installation and support information, see the article Usage and Support.
- Added a support for helpdesk self-initialization for Simple PBA (graphical mode).
- Added Helpdesk for Simple PBA (graphical mode) in case when disk is locked.
- Added PBA UEFI logs.
- Default PBA mode was changed from Linux to Graphical Simple PBA for UEFI.
- Now only MBR partition layout can be used for creating WinPE bootable USB.
- Added a spacing for login in Simple PBA (graphical mode), where the domain name is short.
- Added a delay after three incorrect password attempts for Simple PBA (graphical mode).
- An issue with not wide enough fields for helpdesk Simple PBA (graphical mode) challenge-response.
- An issue where Graphical Simple PBA was wrongly scaled.
- An issue where the Deactivate PBA and Reenable PBA after x reboots options were active when going back from a configuration policy to an initialization policy. Now by going back there appears a message informing that all unsaved settings will be lost.
- An issue where PBA could be skipped every time, although the suspension was set for a limited number of times.
- An issue where single sign-on did not work on some computer models.
- An issue with an incorrect behavior when configuring smart card reader and provider.
- An issue where the Reboot button was hidden after the PBA initialization for BIOS systems. Now the button will be available only if BitLocker is activated.
- A message about incorrect file extension (if wrong file instead of .eri selected) was added to WinPE.
- UEFI PBA for FDE: size optimization to fit any EFI partition.
- An issue where an external storage was recognized as internal and was offered for encryption.
- Added new design for passwords in Policy Builder.
- Redesigned ERI creation module in FDE Console for failed operations.
- Redesign for the FDE password page.
FDE management in EgoSecure Data Protection Console
- Optimized the number of requests from Console to Server when working within Product settings » FDE » Configuration profiles.
- FDE and PBA data security improvements.
- The disk encryption in Console without an ERI password configured is not available anymore.
- Now if the drive is encrypted by FDE, it is not possible to encrypt it by BitLocker via Console.
- Added a correct status without time delay that FDE is uninstalled (in case of we uninstalling FDE when FDE is initialized).
- FDE uninstall log added to с:/program data/egosecure/encryption hdd on the Agent side.
- An issue where the Console displayed errors after the FDE uninstallation.