Uninstalling via EgoSecure Data Protection UUX Console
- In the EgoSecure Data Protection UUX Console, go to Installation | EgoSecure agents | Install/Update.
- Select the Agents for uninstallation.
- Click Uninstall.
Uninstalling via .bat file
- Download the MSI package from the EgoSecure Data Protection UUX Console; or on the EgoSecure Server computer, open C:\Program Files\EgoSecure\EgoSecure Server\MSI.
- Copy uninstallation files according to a client bit version:
64-bit: ESAgentSetup_x64.msi and uninstall_x64.bat
32-bit: ESAgentSetup.msi and uninstall.bat
- If an uninstallation password is set up, add the password to the uninstall.bat file:
a. Open the uninstall.bat file with notepad.
b. Enter the command ADMINPWD=" ".
c. Enter the password.
d. Save the changes.
- Run the uninstall.bat or uninstall_x64.bat file as administrator.
Uninstallation via Windows Control Panel
- Go to Control panel | Add or remove programs (programs and features).
- Click Delete.
Uninstallation password can be required, if it was set on creating the MSI package.