Service Bus is responsible for the two-way communication between the EgoSecure Server(used for the desktop version of Console - the EgoSecure Data Protection Console) and the UUX platform (used for the browser version of the Console – the EgoSecure Data Protection UUX Console). First, configure Service Bus on the EgoSecure Server side and then install and configure Matrix42 Enterprise Service Bus on the EgoSecure Data Protection UUX Console side (see NEXT STEPS).
Installing Changes Listener
- Download EgoSecure Changes Listener from the Endpoint Security page (under Connectivity Tools).
- Start the ChangesListenerSetup.exe file.
- Select the installation directory.
- Fill in the Connection string, Topic name and Pipeline name fields with the data from the Service Bus system you already installed.
Enabling Service Bus in AdminTool
- Launch the AdminTool.exe application.
It is located on the computer with the installed EgoSecure Server under Start > EgoSecure product group.
- Set the Enable Service Bus check box.
- Near Service Bus system, select which system you use.
- Fill in the Connection string, Topic name and Pipeline name fields with the same data provided during the Changes Listener installation.
- Click Save.
=> If you have already setup other components, the synchronization starts. If not, use the Resynchronize button when all components are set up.