The Insights navigation is part of the UUX for SUEM console displays the most important charts of device and security information.
Clicking on one of the displayed field or bar opens a chart with further information. The help for the Actions you will find here.
Displays the Announcements which are visible for the logged in user. In example, this can be used to inform colleagues on maintenance work or rollout activities.
Links to important areas of the management console.
Security Related Dashboards
Windows 10 Security Status
The traffic light provides an indication on the current status of all Windows 10 devices which deliver the data via modern management.
The patch status is based on the Empirum Patch Management information and only devices are considered which have provided data.
A greed light indicates the following thresholds:
Antivirus is running on more than 95% and Signature Status is on the most recent update
Antispyware is running on more 95% and Signature Status is on the most recent update
80% of all mobile Endpoints like notebooks have all disks encrypted
Patches for all known exploits are rolled out on more than 95% of all managed Endpoints
80% of all mobile Endpoints like notebooks have Firewall enabled
Secure Boot is enabled on more than 80%of all Endpoints
Open Security Incidents by Category
Displays security incidents from Service Management in a bar chart segmented by the security sub categories.
Open Security Incidents by Operating System
Displays the security incidents from Service Management in a bar chart segmented by operating system of the related devices.
Notebooks with Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
Displays EgoSecure Data Protection based data for the Full Disk Encryption.
Encrypted Data Transfer
Displays EgoSecure Data Protection based data for encrypted data transfer.
Rogue External Storage
Displays EgoSecure Data Protection based data for Rogue External Storage
Active Windows 10 Devices Release Patch Level
Displays the Windows 10 versions based on the feature release and build number.
Active iOS/iPadOS Devices OS Updates
Displays devices which reports a pending OS update. Requires modern management (Silverback).
Active Android Devices Patch Level
Displays Android devices which reports their current patch level. Requires modern management (Silverback).
Device Management Related Dashboards
Devices Last Seen
Displays the last time a device reported to the management system. This information depends on how this information was configured on the respective management system.
Shows the information based on the installation status provided by Empirum and Silverback via Service Bus. Details can be reviewed on the Deployments navigation item.
The following statuses are possible:
o Not Installed
o Installation in Progress
- Reboot Pending, Requirement and similar messages of the UEM agent as well as the info text of the log information are transmitted additionally.
UEM Agent Version
Shows the distribution of the UEM Agent versions. Only system which report the UEM Agent version are counted.
Top 5 Devices
Here you will see the 5 most available models in the system.
Devices by Management System
Here you can see which management system is used. Classic (Empirum), Modern (Silverback) or Co-managed (both).
Managed Devices by location
This shows the location at which the device is managed.
Rollout Progress of active assignments (Last updated)
It shows rollout progress for up to 5 activated Assignments with the most recent change date (last modified).
Each assignment could have up to 3 different values:
- Fully complete - shows percentage of devices which have installed all assigned objects (software) from current assignment
- Partially complete - shows percentage of devices which have installed one or more assigned objects (software) from current assignment
- Not started - shows percentage of devices which have not started installing any assigned objects (software) from current assignment
It shows current rollout state for all activated Assignments.
It could have up to 4 segments:
- Completed - shows the number of activated Assignments which have installed all assigned objects (software)
- In Progress - shows the number of activated Assignments which have installed part of assigned objects (software)
- Not started - shows the number of activated Assignments which have not started installing any of assigned objects (software)
- Inactive - shows the number of inactive Assignments
Devices by OS Plattform
Here you can see which operating systems are installed on how many devices.